CeraNet’s Hosting Solutions. Dedicated & Shared Options.
Whether you choose Dedicated Hosting or Shared Hosting, you’ll love CeraNet’s 100% Uptime Guarantee and 24/7/365 Phenomenal Support. Keep reading to learn more about our hosting options.
Not sure what kind of hosting services you want? Speak with one of our experts to make the right choice for your organization.
What is Dedicated Hosting?
With Dedicated Hosting, one server (or group of servers) is dedicated solely to your organization. This is different from shared hosting, where multiple organizations share a single server.
Dedicated Hosting is Perfect for…
Dedicated hosting is perfect for organizations who don’t own their own hardware, but need to establish or expand a data center. Dedicated hosting offers costs savings and optimal performance for organizations who have large storage needs or have applications that consume significant resources. Dedicated hosting plans are available to meet HIPAA, PCI, IRS 1075 or other compliance regulations. With dedicated hosting, there is no sharing of bandwidth, memory, or hard drive capacity – your environment is optimized for your applications.
Features and Technical Details
- 100% uptime guarantee with Industry-leading Service Level Agreement
- 24/7/365 technical support for you and your organization – our team relieves the burden on IT staff and makes it possible to finally go on vacation
- Live support available by phone, email or web
- Local and remote monitoring 24/7/365 for physical security, environment, network systems, and client systems
What is Shared Hosting?
With Shared Hosting, a single server (or group of servers) is shared among a few organizations. This is different from our dedicated hosting option, where a single organization has full control over the server.
Shared Hosting is Perfect for…
Shared hosting is perfect for small organizations who want to host websites, email and more, but have limited budgets. Shared hosting is the most economical of all the plans, yet still offers phenomenal support and service from CeraNet’s reliable and dependable data center.
Shared Hosting Features
- High Availability Infrastructure
- 24/7/365 technical support
- High Speed Optical Fiber Network
- Hardware firewalls to protect servers and data
- Redundant Internet connections
For more information on any of CeraNet’s data services & solutions, contact us today.