You’re More Than Just a Rack Number
CeraNet offers infrastructure and solutions to meet almost any organization’s technology needs. With servers based in the Mid-West, we are not subject to natural disasters that other areas of the country struggle with, plus we have economical costs for power, a well-educated labor pool, and other resources needed to run a data center.
Fantastically Reliable Service
Your information is safe & secure
- Multiple physical barriers & checkpoints for entry.
- Advanced biometric systems allow automated access authentication to the facility and separate authentication systems to the data center floor.
- Customer registration access point with electronic record for compliance audits.
- 100% closed circuit TV digitally recorded and monitored for interior and exterior of entire facility, along with monitoring each individual rack.
- Local and remote monitoring 24/7/365 for physical security, environment, network systems and client systems.
- Meets or exceeds physical equipment security compliance requirements for HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, IRS 1075 and other compliance regulations.
- Regular compliance audits; records available for security and compliance requirements.
- 100% uptime guarantee with Industry-leading Service Level Agreement.
Managed firewall service and virtual private network solutions available:
- Hardware firewall core routers filter all incoming traffic.
- Cisco’s Adaptive Security Appliance Firewall and Network Security Platform with Sourcefire available with intelligent threat defense and advanced malware detection, based on next generation encryption standards.
- 24/7/365 live technical support.
- We’re available by phone, email, and online ticketing system.
- Professional services and support provided by staff of qualified and experienced engineers.
Your infrastructure is protected
- Only local public data center offering space for individual servers up to multi- rack enclosures, from 2kw to 20kw.
- 100% raised floor data center.
- Local and remote monitoring 24/7/365 for heat, humidity, air flow, air quality, and over 100 additional sensors.
- Redundant HVAC and CRAC systems with N + 2 redundancy and high capacity air handlers for maximum ventilation.
Redundancy built-in at every turn
Tailored to Your Needs
- Cloud, hosting and colocation services tailored to your organization – or combine multiple services into a Hybrid PLUS solution.
- Experts will work with you to design and implement custom solutions that meet your needs and provide the most value for your IT budget.
- From hardware to software to data, managed services solutions allow you to manage as much or as little as you want.
- Compliance solutions help you meet regulatory requirements including FISMA, PCI, HIPAA, FERPA, SOX and IRS1075.
- Business continuity and disaster recovery solutions ensure your business stays up and running
- Software as a Service (SaaS) & Application as a Service (AaaS) help you turn software sales into recurring revenue.
- Work space, office space, conference room, connectivity and phone systems are available.
- Full roof & facility exterior rights options are available.
- Two separate and redundant power feeds to each and every server with automatic transfer switches for each power feed.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) with power rectification for 100% of data center.
- Power incentives available from local power utility for high efficiency systems and converting to CeraNet Cloud Services.
- Multiple high speed fiber connections.
- Telecom services available with multiple carriers.
- Multiple DMARCs for custom connectivity.
- Customer connectivity via cat-6, multi-port for redundancy and port teaming, fiber, and other custom options.
- Guaranteed network speeds up to 10Gbps.
Core Routing and Switching
- Redundant Cisco core routers and switches with interconnecting high speed fiber.
- Network designed for maximum redundancy, high availability and low latency.
- Custom configuration and services available.
- Multiple data backup options available for servers, files and SQL transactions, including customized backup scheduling and retention plans
You’re in control
- Our open and accessible administrative control panels and management tools make it easy for you to manage your own servers.
- For organizations who need more support, CeraNet offers managed services options.
For more information on any of CeraNet’s data services & solutions, contact us today.