Innovative Solutions at the Speed of Agile.
Your business needs are constantly changing – shouldn’t your infrastructure keep up? By moving part (or all) of your enterprise IT infrastructure – including hardware, software & data – to CeraNet, we can manage as much, or as little, as you need. With CeraNet’s unique, custom-tailored enterprise solutions, you can combine public & private cloud services with colocation, dedicated servers and shared hosting into our single seamless solution with Hybrid PLUS. Our enterprise solutions allow you to modify your IT infrastructure in just minutes, while saving money on maintenance and operating expenses.
Services that Go Above & Beyond
Hybrid PLUS: Combine public & private cloud services with colocation, dedicated servers and shared hosting into a single seamless solution.Our unique combination of services, network power and technical expertise enable your organization to eliminate waste, initial capital outlay and ongoing maintenance costs.
Flexible, Predictable Billing: Our flexible services and monthly billing options help you speed approval processes for data center expansions. With our straightforward, easy-to-understand pricing, you only pay for what you use, when you use it, and there are no unpleasant surprises at the end of the month.
Instant, Flexible Infrastructure: Using our Infrastructure as a Service, you’re no longer tied to the physical servers and limitations of on-site data centers – create, modify, grow and shrink your architecture on the fly as business needs change.
Reduce Costs: Reduce IT maintenance costs and free your IT team to focus on more strategic solutions – plus our Managed Service options provide back-up and extra resources to overloaded IT teams.
Dependability & A Partner You Can Trust
- Reliable & Dependable: High availability with 100% uptime guarantee make our Service Level Agreement one of the best in the industry.
- Fully Redundant: Redundant power feeds, backup power supplies, multiple high-speed fiber connections and advanced core routing & switching are just part of CeraNet’s commitment to full redundancy across the entire data center.
- Safe & Secure: 24/7/365 monitoring and multiple layers of physical and network security with options for intelligent threat defense and advanced malware protection.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery: Custom backup protection options available, including automated disaster recovery processes.
- Fully Managed Service Options: From hardware to software to data, CeraNet can manage your entire IT infrastructure, including consulting, project planning and implementation services and ongoing support.
- Access & Control: Open and accessible control panel makes it easy to administer and change resources at anytime.
- US-Based Data Centers: Data centers are located in Columbus, Ohio, far away from earthquakes and hurricanes.
- Phenomenal Support: 24/7/365 live technical support by phone, email or web.
Learn more about CeraNet’s Data Center & its capabilities.
For more information regarding CeraNet’s Enterprise Business Solutions, contact us today.