PCI DSS Hosting: Protect Your Customers, Protect Yourself.
Your customers expect a safe and secure shopping experience – we help you deliver it. CeraNet offers safe and secure hosting compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. We design custom solutions to protect card holder data and shield sensitive personal information. With our hosting and consulting services, you can prevent data leaks, hacker attacks and unauthorized data access.
PCI Data Security Standard Compliance
Hosting services to meet or exceed Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
Restricted Network Access & Monitoring
Physical and network access is secured, restricted and monitored at all times.
Custom system design, consulting and implementation is available by using secure cloud servers, dedicated servers, colocated equipment and/or CeraNet’s Hybrid PLUS solution.
Astonishingly Fast Speeds
Optimized computing performance – no sharing of bandwidth, memory, hard drives and servers so your resources aren’t congested with the demands of other clients.
Systematic audits assure that data center security standards routinely to meet industry standards.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Encrypted data backup and disaster recovery services designed specifically for PCI Data Security Standards – production systems and data backups are protected.
The Value-Added CeraNet PCI Compliance Services
- Reliable & Dependable: 100% uptime guarantee and redundancy built-in at every turn to protect.
- Phenomenal Support: 24/7/365 live technical support by phone, email or web.
- US-Based Data Centers: Data centers are located in Columbus, Ohio, far away from earthquakes and hurricanes
PCI DSS Compliance Checklist
Our hosting services meet or exceed PCI Data Security Standards. New to compliance? PCI DSS defines standards that your organization, personnel, applications and systems must meet to protect information. We can help you understand how our hosting options support your securely-designed applications and organizational processes to meet all 12 requirements:
Build and Maintain a Secure Network and Systems
- Requirement 1: Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
- Requirement 2: Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
Protect Cardholder Data
- Requirement 3: Protect stored cardholder data
- Requirement 4: Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Requirement 5: Protect all systems against malware and regularly update anti-virus software or programs
- Requirement 6: Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Requirement 7: Restrict access to cardholder data by business need to know
- Requirement 8: Identify and authenticate access to system components
- Requirement 9: Restrict physical access to cardholder data
Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Requirement 10: Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
- Requirement 11: Regularly test security systems and processes.
Maintain an Information Security Policy
- Requirement 12: Maintain a policy that addresses information security for all personnel.
This is not an exhaustive checklist of all requirements; rather an introduction to PCI DSS requirements. To learn more about, visit the PCI Security Standards Council.
Learn more about CeraNet’s Data Center and how we can help you be PCI DSS compliant.