When You Need More Than a Partner, You Need CeraNet.
Get more out of your technology with CeraNet. From hardware to software to safe data storage, CeraNet can manage as much (or as little) as your organization needs. We add value to your organization by helping you prepare for growth, reduce costs and, most importantly, improve profitability. We can even help you develop disaster recovery plans and business continuity strategies so you’re always prepared – no matter what happens.
Solutions Tailored to the Needs of Business Owners
- More than a Partner: We’re more than your partner, we’re your technology lifeline. From hardware to software to data, you’re in control of how much CeraNet manages, based on your organization’s needs.
- Expert Advice: Our skilled engineers will listen to your needs and design a custom solution specifically for your organization
- Phenomenal Support: Talk to one of our dedicated IT support staff 24/7/365 by phone, email or web
- Reliable & Dependable: 100% uptime guarantee and redundancy built-in at every turn to protect
- Straightforward Pricing: We don’t play games with pricing. We build the most economical solutions for your organization using straightforward pricing packages – pricing you can plan for
- Reduce Costs: Avoid expensive hardware and set-up costs – convert expensive data center capital expenditures into affordable operating expenses
- Focus on Business: Without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure, you can free your employees to focus on more strategic initiatives.
- Plan for Growth: Many of our solutions are instantly scalable – add computing resources when you need them so you never miss a moment of growth
- Safe & Secure: 24/7/365 monitoring and multiple layers of physical and network security with options for intelligent threat defense and advanced malware protection, including HIPAA, PCI and IRS 1075 / FISMA compliance hosting
- Backup & Disaster Recovery: Plan for business continuity with our custom backup protection options, including automated disaster recovery processes
A word from a current CeraNet customer…
CeraNet takes time to make recommendations, explain services and help train staff. One of my biggest concerns running a business is setting up the infrastructure such as email, billing, websites, document sharing, and information backups. CeraNet is reliable and responsive and we know that our information is backed up and secure, and CeraNet’s Cloud Services make it possible for my entire team to share documents and get up to speed quickly.
William Coleman, President
Coleman Search Consulting
For more information regarding CeraNet’s solutions for business owners, contact us directly today. Read more about our partnership programs here.