1. Connect to your server via RDP
2. Open the Server Manager and select Tools then Computer Management
3. From Storage in the left pane, select Disk Management. In the left pane of Disk Management you will see the current formatted hard drive for your server
4. Select the C: drive and right-click on it. Choose Extend Volume from the drop down menu.
5. This will open the Extend Volume Wizard. Click Next to begin
6. To add all available space to your C: drive, keep the default selections and press Next
7. You will now see the C: drive expand to the maximum available space. To finalize the modifications click Finish.
- 8 Users Found This Useful
Step 1: Purchasing Upgrades/Downgrades our web site
Sign In to our website to complete the following steps:1. Click on Services at the top of the...
Step 2: How to Allocate Resources to your Cloud Server
Sign In to our website and complete the following steps:1. Click on Services at the top of the...