Sign In to our website and complete the following steps:
1. Click on Services at the top of the screen
2. Select Manage Services in the dropdown box
3. Click on the appropriate account
4. Click on Manage Cloud Services
5. You are now in the control panel
6. Click Cloud Servers and then click the host name
7. Click on Configuration and then Edit Configuration
8. Enter the new total for the appropriate resource and click Update. PLEASE NOTE: This will cause your server to reboot
9. For memory and CPU upgrades, you are done. For hard drive upgrades you must Sign In to the server and expand the partition. Please see "How to Expand a Hard Drive Partition" for details.
- 8 Users Found This Useful
Step 1: Purchasing Upgrades/Downgrades our web site
Sign In to our website to complete the following steps:1. Click on Services at the top of the...
Step 3: How to Expand a Hard Drive Partition in Windows Server
1. Connect to your server via RDP2. Open the Server Manager and select Tools then Computer...